OUR HR SERVICES
While we’re well-known as a recruitment agency and pride ourselves on our recruitment services, our offerings don’t stop there. At HRM, we deliver a range of HR services to assist with your people management requirements.
HRM can provide tailored HR services in a variety of arrangements to suit your business needs. We offer everything from one-off HR solutions, right through to ongoing access to a HR Manager and long-term HR projects. These services are offered by a qualified HR consultant, who gets to know your business operations and designs the people management solution that will work best for your business.
DEDICATED HR MANAGER
The HR Manager will improve your administrative, operational or strategic HR capacity because:
– Outsourcing allows you to have HRMOffice HR professional on board for certain periods of time
– HRMOffice’s experienced HR expert can act as your complete HR department
– HRMOffice’s HR Manager is able to manage the transfer/outsource of your high risk or specialized activities like retirement planning
We will analyze your needs to determine the most suitable level of HR outsourcing that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your organisation.
Our Dedicated HR Manager can assist with the spectrum of HR services, including:
– Advising on employee entitlements
– Managing poor performance
– Handling employee grievances
– Interpreting rewards
– Providing industrial relations advice
– Conducting workforce planning
– Managing disciplinary processes
– Assisting with interview processes
– Payroll Administration
Outsourcing the HR function is rapidly becoming an accepted management tool for redefining and reenergizing organisations.
We’re large enough to have developed long-lasting relationships with a range of local businesses and key industry players, and we like to think we’re small enough that we offer the high standard of service and care that can sometimes be overlooked by larger corporations.
Our team of HR professionals and consultants are industry powerhouse personalities, who have been rendering Human Capital Management solutions for decades in different sectors. With over 70 years of aggregate professional experience, the team brings an uncommon excellence in service delivery. Serving with passion, professionalism and integrity, HRMoffice’s impressive clients are testimonials to the quality service delivered by this team.
Design and development of a HR manual and Business Units SOP
– Employee/Staff handbook creation and/or review
– Attain compliance with the Labour laws
– Development of standard operating procedures and policies for strategic business units
– Benchmark with best practice
– Design customized employment contracts for various staff levels
– Ensure compliance with the labour laws
– Benchmark with best practice
– Design a performance management system
– Train on the system
– Implement the performance management system
– Develop KPIs and appraisal forms
– Identify developmental and training needs of each staff based on appraisal feedback and take necessary actions to close performance gaps.
– Advise on a customised pay for performance model that will drive higher performance within your system.
– Design from scratch (where there are no job descriptions)
– Re-design or review existing job descriptions with competencies
– Defining competencies and performance criteria (competency profiling)
– Development of standardized salary structure.
– Prepare monthly payroll processing
– Generate payslips for staff
– FIRS tax integration
– Prepare schedules for statutory remittances eg PAYE
– Make payments of statutory deductions to the relevant authorities/agencies
– Prepare the relevant income tax reports
Document Management System Implementation
– Conduct background evaluation of key internal processes
– Design of Customized Document Management System (manual)
– Implement and Train staff on the use of DMS
– Automate the DMS to achieve a paperless office administration.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
The facilitation of workshops and retreats by Accredited Management Trainers of our HRMoffice team will provide your staff with a tailored training solution that is designed to recognise your employees’ level of knowledge, skills, experience and literacy.
Our customised learning and development can be delivered at your workplace or we can provide a suitable venue that meets your requirements. We are also able to develop one-on-one coaching and e-learning training programs to provide specific, intensive support where required.
– Workforce planning
– Workplace Ethics
– Self-Mastery and Personal Effectiveness
– Recruitment and selection
– Team building
– Performance Management and KPI framework
– Championing Change
– Leadership and Influence
– Workforce Engagement and developing sense of Ownership
– Taking responsibility and developing the sense of accountability
– Problem solving and decision making.
– Sales Effectiveness.
– Customer Service Excellence
– Business Presentation, Public Speaking and the use of Powerpoint
BEHAVIOURAL AND PERSONALITY PROFILING
– Conduct and administer the online Personality Assessment questionnaire.
– Analyse individual profile and consider the different types of behaviours we choose in different settings;
– identify the behavioural styles we frequently use; and
– Understand and adapt to behavioural styles that are different from our own.
ORGANISATIONAL & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND ADVISORY SERVICES
– Delivering organisational planning and strategy development workshops
– Setting organisational goals and objectives
– Driving performance and productivity
– Conducting change management planning and processes
– Conducting workforce planning
– Debt recovery and management
– Investment insight, Financial advisory and FOREX
– Sales and Marketing transformation for higher profitability
Our career guidance solutions are delivered by qualified and experienced Career Counsellors and HR consultants. Our personalised services include:
RESUME FORMATTING, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
HRMoffice can provide you with one-on-one interview coaching to prepare you for the next role you are applying for and assist in calming the nerves.
COACHING AND MENTORING
All of our sessions combine the relevant leadership and management theory with application to practical workplace situations.
Please Contact us today to discuss a tailored coaching and mentoring program to suit your business.
CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
We are able to navigate this minefield and help you reach your career goals, whatever they may be. These services are usually face-to-face and one-on-one and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
COVER LETTER DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Thurs – Sat : 10am - 6pm
Sun : Closed
Mon – Wed : 10am - 8pm